Evanston, Wyoming

I hired Mr Billy B to perform and provide music at a party I was throwing for my daughter .I live in Evanston Wyoming and found this ad on a page for Billy B's Music Magic, Billy B's Magic is a mobile DJ service .

Also a Magician (illusionist) magic shows for Kids parties and other events . Karaoke and much more. I contacted Billy B and we discussed the date and time that I would need his services for the party and that I wanted him to DJ this party but would also be contracting him to do magic tricks . He stated that he was slated to go to the hospital on January 13 but agreed that he could do the party .

Anyway long story short the party was a disaster first of all Mr. Bettinson informed me that when he arrived that he only accepted cash as payment no checks were accepted . Second I was charged almost 400.00 for his services which was fine I wanted my daughter and her gyests to enjoy the evening . Unfortunately this turned out to be a nightmare Mr.

Billy B or as he is known Bill Bettinson was nothing more than a scammer his music was all outdated his equipment kept freezing up and wouldn't work correctly therefore the music kept stopping . And his magic tricks a 3 year old can do better magic tricks then Mr Billy B . I was mortified and to top it all off Mr Billy B kept the whole amount I had paid him i asked if he could discount the price since he didn't provide the excellent service he promised .

I will never ever hire this *** again and nor will I recommend him to anyone here in Evanston .Lesson learned if you live in Evanston Wyoming do yourself a favor and hire a more reputable company from salt Lake and stay away from this *** man .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer dervice. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mobile dj service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $400. Billy Bs Music Magic needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mobile dj service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Billy Bs Music Magic.

Had an Experience with Billy Bs Music Magic?

Comments